Love Me Tomorrow
[Intro]
(Soft piano, fingerpicked acoustic guitar, gritty whisper)
If not tonight...
Then maybe tomorrow.
Leave me...
One little hope.
[Verse 1]
You stand beside me like a stranger,
Though yesterday you held my hand.
I keep pretending nothing's changing,
While watching everything end.
The coffee's warm, the room is silent,
The sunrise waits beyond the glass.
I'm holding on to fading moments,
Praying they don't pass.
[Pre-Chorus]
If forever
Feels too far,
Then promise me
One more dawn.
[Chorus]
Love me tomorrow,
If today you just can't try.
Give this broken heart
One more reason not to say goodbye.
Love me tomorrow,
When the fear has slipped away.
Maybe hope can find us
In the light of another day.
I don't need forever...
Just don't leave today.
[Verse 2]
Your photograph still catches sunlight,
Like nothing ever changed at all.
But every smile inside that picture
Feels farther than before.
I still believe that hearts can wander,
Then somehow find their way back home.
Even the longest roads can lead us
Where we belong.
[Pre-Chorus]
The rain will stop.
The sky will clear.
Maybe love
Is still here.
[Chorus]
Love me tomorrow,
When the night has lost its hold.
When your heart remembers
The promises we couldn't hold.
Love me tomorrow,
If today is too much pain.
Some flowers bloom again
After the rain.
[Bridge]
If your heart
Still whispers
My name...
Don't silence it.
If one small piece
Still remembers
Our love...
Don't let it disappear.
[Final Chorus]
Love me tomorrow,
Even if tomorrow comes too late.
I'll still be standing
Outside love's old gate.
Love me tomorrow,
Or let this be goodbye.
But if you choose to stay...
I'll love you
Like the sunrise
After the longest night.
[Outro]
(Barely audible, emotional vocal crack)
Tomorrow...
Is all I'm asking.
One more chance...
To believe.
YouTube :
https://youtu.be/p_JXQjSaw2g

Author: Asian Cute Girls