You Will Cry
[Intro]
(Soft piano, distant electric guitar, gritty whisper)
One day...
When the room grows quiet...
You'll remember...
My name.
[Verse 1]
You left without a single warning,
Like love could simply disappear.
I stayed behind collecting pieces
Of every promise left right here.
I watched the seasons change without you,
Watched the colors slowly fade.
Even the sun forgot to warm me
After you walked away.
[Pre-Chorus]
Time may hide
The memories.
But it never
Erases them.
[Chorus]
You will cry,
When the silence knows your name.
When every empty morning
Doesn't feel the same.
You will cry,
When the midnight finds your heart.
You'll finally understand
How breaking feels in the dark.
Not because I wished you pain...
Because love remembers.
[Verse 2]
You'll hear our song inside a café,
You'll stop before you even know.
A stranger's laugh will sound familiar,
Like someone from so long ago.
You'll see my face in passing windows,
In autumn leaves beneath your feet.
Every little thing will whisper
About the love we couldn't keep.
[Pre-Chorus]
The years move on.
The heart still knows.
Some goodbyes
Never really go.
[Chorus]
You will cry,
When no one sees your tears.
When every smile you try to wear
Can't hide these lonely years.
You will cry,
When another sunset falls.
You'll realize forever
Was never ours at all.
[Bridge]
I don't want revenge.
I don't need apologies.
I only hope
You someday understand
The heart
That chose you
Every single day...
Even when
You didn't choose me.
[Final Chorus]
You will cry,
But so did I before.
That's how love teaches us
What hearts are really for.
You will cry,
Then maybe you will see...
The one who loved you most
Was standing
Right beside you...
Quietly.
[Outro]
(Barely audible, emotional vocal crack)
If tears should fall...
Let them remind you...
Love was real.
And so...
Was I.

Author: Asian Cute Girls